A Message to All Free-Thinking, Freedom-Loving American Citizens
Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 @ 9:00PM
These are revolutionary times in America.
Government spending is out of control.
The members of Congress, that “We the People” elected to protect our rights and secure our freedoms, have failed to do so.
The patriotic men and women in our military are being sent around the world to fight endless wars for reasons unrelated to America’s direct national security interest.
It is time to vote into office true citizen representatives who will act in the best interests of the People.
It is time to bind down government with the chains of the Constitution.
It is time to WAKE UP, AMERICA!!
It is time to think about solutions, and take
the actions necessary to implement them.
WHAT IF it were possible to eliminate
the IRS from our lives?
|WHAT IF it were possible for EVERY working American to bring home 100% of their paycheck to spend, save, invest, and give to charity, as they choose?|
|WHAT IF it were possible to increase the net profit of all corporations and small businesses in America by up to 35%?|
|WHAT IF it were possible to create a business-friendly environment in America where manufacturing thrived and millions of jobs were produced?|
|WHAT IF it were possible to fund a constitutionally limited Federal government using constitutional taxation methods that apply to EVERY American.|
|WHAT IF it were possible to accomplish ALL of this with one stroke of a pen?|
This sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, it isn’t.
In fact, this is how America was intended to look, and how “We the People” were intended to live, when the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution of the United States in 1787, and the States ratified it on June 21, 1788.
“We the People” can recreate it now, in the 21st century, by joining forces to return America to its founding principles of limited government, individual liberty, personal responsibility, and self-determination.
If you are an American citizen born after 1909, you have never lived at the level of liberty and prosperity intended by the Founding Fathers of our nation.
Why? Because, over the past 100 years, “We the People” have elected representatives to Congress who voted to pass a series of laws that took our freedom and prosperity from us.
Here is a list of the laws I have identified, so far:
- Corporate Income Tax (1909)
- Individual Income Tax (1913)
- Federal Reserve (1913)
- Social Security (1935)
- Paycheck Withholding (1943)
- Medicare (1965)
- Medicaid (1965)
- Affordable Care Act “Obamacare” (2010)
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Gift Tax
In addition, the 16th Amendment to the Constitution, was (allegedly) ratified in 1913. This Amendment brought us the complex, unfair, progressive, individual income tax that we all live under today.
I say “allegedly” because a man named Bill Benson traveled to each of the states involved in the ratification process at the time, examined every legislative document he could find on the 16th Amendment, and determined that the amendment was not properly ratified. Mr. Benson’s findings are documented in his book The Law That Never Was.
In 1976, convinced there was no law requiring him to do so, Mr. Benson stopped filing tax returns and paying the income tax.
As to be expected, the U.S. Department of Justice indicted him for tax evasion for the years 1980 and 1981. In 1987, he stood trial in Federal court. During that trial, the judge refused to allow Mr. Benson’s research to be entered into the record, which prohibited the jury from considering it. As a result, he was convicted and sentenced to 15 months in prison. But, in 1991, a Federal appeals panel ruled that a government witness had given improper testimony, and reversed Mr. Benson’s conviction less than a month before he was scheduled to be released on parole.
Mr. Benson still does not file tax returns today.
Whether you believe the 16th Amendment was properly ratified, or not, is not the purpose of this discussion. The fact remains that it is time for a “21st Century American Revolution” to elect true citizen representatives to Congress who will pass the legislation necessary to repeal the laws listed above and restore our freedoms.
In addition, their task will be to vote for a Constitutional Convention to repeal the 16th Amendment so the income tax goes away for good.
But, how will the Federal government be funded without the income tax?
I discuss this, and these other relevant topics, further down the page:
- What is this “21st Century American Revolution”?
- How do we recognize the “enemies of freedom”?
- What is the “American Citizen Party”?
- So, what IS the plan?
- Does this mean the end of paying taxes?
- How will the Federal government be funded without the income tax?
- What is the “Economic Freedom Act”?
- Here’s what you must do, beginning now.
What is this “21st Century American Revolution”?
With all of the television footage from countries around the world showing tanks blasting away at homes and buildings in formerly peaceful neighborhoods, artillery shells and rockets raining down on the civilian population, and government troops executing ordinary citizens with automatic weapons, the word “revolution” can conjure up some pretty frightening images in our minds.
Here in America, though, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Why? Because the U. S. Constitution, that precious document that sets our Nation apart from all others, provides a peaceful, legal method to bring about true freedom for ourselves, our families, and future generations of Americans.
At its heart, the “21st Century American Revolution” is a tax revolt in which all Americans refuse to file tax returns and send their hard-earned money to Washington, D.C. to support corrupt members of Congress who act against the will of the American people.
This revolution only requires that you, as a W-2 employee, go to the payroll department of the company where you work, and change your W-4 form to read “Exempt”. Within one or two pay periods, you will begin to receive an increase in your take-home pay equal to the amount of income taxes previously withheld.
If you are self-employed, you will simply stop sending quarterly payments to the government and keep that money in your bank account.
After all, your earnings belong to YOU to spend, save, invest, and give away to charity, as YOU choose. That’s the definition of true economic freedom and is how “We the People” were intended to live. It is also how we will build a vibrant, prosperous, 21st century American economy.
This will be the greatest act of civil disobedience in modern American history.
I can hear many of you now, saying: “But, the IRS will come after me, garnish my wages, wipe out my bank accounts, seize my assets, and put me in prison!”
No, they won’t, because, when you elect an American Citizen Party President, you will be protected from harm by the greatest weapon of all, the U.S. Constitution. That President’s first act will be to sign the “Proclamation of Freedom”, the most powerful document written in the last 100 years. I discuss this document farther down the page.
As Sun Tzu says, in The Art of War, “To win without fighting is best.”
In the “21st Century American Revolution”, we won’t face off with muskets on a battlefield, or storm the Capitol in Washington, D.C. with pitchforks and torches.
Instead, we will engage the “enemies of freedom” in the arena of ideas…..and, our ideas will be superior.
Yes, there are enemies among us, and I learned during my service in the U.S. Marine Corps that the only way to deal with the enemy is to soundly defeat them.
No “reaching across the aisle to get things done”.
Just pure defeat…. once and for all.
Their defeat must be swift, sure, and sufficient, and, since the plan I present to you is based on the Constitution, sound accounting principles, and economic law, the results are predictable, and very powerful.
The guaranteed results will be:
- the end of paying individual income taxes and filing tax returns;
- the end of fear and anxiety caused by the corruption and tyranny of the IRS;
- a 10% to 40% raise in take-home pay for all working Americans, depending on their tax bracket;
- the end of billions of hours and tens of billions of dollars required to comply with the 100 year-old progressive income tax rules and regulations;
- the end of the corporate income tax, and the billions of dollars in associated compliance costs, increasing the profits of American businesses, large and small, by more than 35%;
- the return to America of approximately $3 Trillion in corporate capital, currently being held in foreign bank accounts because of the uncertainty related to excessive taxation and burdensome regulation;
- the revitalization of manufacturing in America, providing much needed jobs for the millions of currently unemployed workers;
- a significant increase in economic activity at the state and local level, broadening the tax base, resulting in increased tax revenues to provide vital services to the People where they live;
- a reduction in Federal government spending by more than 50%;
- the enactment of more transparent and targeted legislation by our representatives in Congress, in compliance with the eighteen “Enumerated Powers” of the Federal government, listed in Article I Section 8 of the Constitution;
- a return to the governing model set forth in the Constitution, as the Founding Fathers intended;
- more liberty and prosperity than any American has experienced in the last 100 years; and,
- an America that will once again serve as the global beacon of freedom for its citizens to enjoy, and the rest of the world to emulate.
“We the People” outnumber the enemies of freedom by a 2 to 1 margin, so, we just have to vote for my plan in such overwhelming numbers that the election results cannot be challenged, and freedom will be ours.
It really is just that simple, but, it will require YOU to take action.
How do we recognize the “enemies of freedom”?
To the millions of us who are awake and aware, the enemy is easily recognized by the words and deeds of its leaders, and their followers.
In the coming revolution, anyone advocating the following policies, or using the following language, is to be considered an “enemy of freedom”:
- refers to America as a democracy (it is a Republic);
- supports the individual and/or corporate income taxes;
- uses the term “corporate welfare“;
- advocates raising or lowering income tax rates;
- advocates income tax breaks for the rich, poor, or anyone between;
- supports a national sales, or consumption, tax;
- supports a flat tax;
- engages in class warfare;
- supports quantitative easing (creating money out of thin air);
- supports fiat currency (not backed by gold, silver, or other commodity);
- supports fractional reserve banking (a fraction of the total deposits managed by a bank must be kept in reserve);
- supports derivatives of any sort (A security whose price is dependent upon or derived from one or more underlying assets);
- supports paycheck withholding of taxes;
- supports the prosecution of any American under our 100 year-old progressive tax laws.
Those are just a few of the weapons the enemy uses to keep us enslaved and afraid.
My plan disarms them with one stroke of the Presidential pen.
If you take the proper action, these things will cease to exist in 21st century America and freedom will be restored.
You only need two weapons to start, and finish, the revolution ~ one pen and one vote. These two weapons have proven throughout history to hold the power to change nations without one shot being fired, or one life being lost.
What is the “American Citizen Party”?
The American Citizen Party was formed in 2009 to provide the platform from which to launch the “21st Century American Revolution” and, also, to provide “We the People” with a vision of unprecedented freedom and prosperity; a revolutionary, yet, Constitutional plan to accomplish it; and true citizen candidates to vote FOR to implement it.
More than 229 years ago, the Founding Fathers recognized the natural tendency of those in power to evolve into tyrants, and for governments to exceed their authority.
So, in their timeless wisdom, they provided the Constitutional means for a peaceful transition of power, according to the will of the People.
Between now and the next election, and during all subsequent election cycles, the “enemies of freedom” will reveal themselves even more. And, we will be ready.
There are many peaceful ways to win the “21st Century American Revolution”:
- The enemy defeats itself with flawed ideas, poor strategies and unwise actions;
- The enemy loses its support in the form of campaign funds, staff, volunteers and voters;
- The enemy surrenders when it finds itself surrounded by an overwhelming number of free-thinking, freedom-loving Americans who refuse to play by their rules;
- The enemy is defeated by the most powerful weapon on earth – your vote.
Any, or all, of those ways are possible because the enemies of freedom are prideful, arrogant, angry, and on the wrong side of history, which makes them weak, but still dangerous.
We, on the other hand, are of sound mind, resolute in purpose, sufficient in number, armed with the Constitution, and on the right side of history, which makes us strong and unconquerable.
Like any other revolution against tyranny and oppression, to succeed, YOU must be willing to take action, and resist, at the appropriate time, according to the plan.
So, what IS the plan?
The following is an overview:
- You must get involved in the political process at the local, State, and Federal levels;
- You must get involved in recruiting American Citizen Party candidates to run for office at all levels of government to replace the corrupt Democrats and Republicans;
- You must search your heart and soul and run for office yourself, as a true, citizen representative of the People;
- You must conduct petition drives to get American Citizen Party candidates placed on the ballot
- You must serve as election judges and poll watchers, etc. The enemy is firmly entrenched and will lie, cheat, steal and, commit voter fraud to stay in power.
- You must vote for the American Citizen Party Presidential candidate in 2020. That candidate will have a guaranteed method to protect you from harm when you participate in the revolution, using the exclusive powers of the Executive Branch, as stated in Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution “The President…. shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.” No other Presidential candidate in the history of our Nation has had the vision, or the willingness, to use the power of the pardon for the benefit of the People. This candidate will.
- The President will sign the two-page Proclamation of Freedom at 1:00pm on Inauguration Day, January 20, 2021, officially beginning the “21st Century American Revolution”. This document is your protection from harm when you choose to participate.
- On January 20, 2021, your first act of resistance will be to stop paying corporate and individual income taxes. This single action represents the heart of the revolution and will weaken the enemies of freedom by robbing them of more than $2 TRILLION per year in money that they need to survive, and maintain power and control over us. At the same time, the return of this money to the People will stimulate the U.S. economy from the bottom up, create a dramatic rise in GDP and the stock market, create jobs, bring $3 TRILLION in offshore corporate capital home, and set our Nation on the path of freedom and prosperity for generations to come.
- Thereafter, you are free to live your life in economic freedom, enjoying the use of 100% of your money to spend, save, invest, and give away as you choose, thereby contributing to a thriving American economy.
Does this mean the end of paying taxes?
No. But it does mean the end of paying income taxes under our current system. After all, the Federal income tax, imposed in 1913, is the source of one of the greatest acts of fraud ever committed against the free People of America.
I know this to be true because I have been battling the IRS and the Department of Justice on this matter since 2005. It started when I asked the IRS this simple question:
“What law makes an ordinary American liable for the Federal income tax?”
In almost 300 pieces of correspondence to date, I have not received an answer.
Why? Because no such law exists.
For proof, educate yourself at my website: https://www.RAM-v-IRS.com.
But, don’t take my word for it. A jury in a Federal court case proved it.
As the result of a challenge, and through diligent research, Tom Cryer, an attorney in Shreveport, Louisiana, determined that, for American citizens, there is no liability for the income tax. So, to establish legal standing, he stopped filing tax returns and paying income tax “unless and until the Federal government could show him it had the legal right to demand that he do either”.
As expected, in 2007, the U.S. Department of Justice indicted Tom on two counts of tax evasion (a felony). Before his trial began, however, these charges were reduced to two counts of failure to file tax returns (a misdemeanor).
During that trial, “he learned first-hand how far tyranny has advanced within the US government — even into the courtrooms. The judge, acting as an undisguised ally of the prosecution, violated the canons of judicial conduct, the laws of evidence, and principles of due process by forbidding Tom to present any physical evidence or material facts. He also attempted to hamper Cryer’s testimony, in which he described the evidence he had accumulated demonstrating that he did not have any income tax liability — and that the law, as written, does not say what the IRS tells them it says.”
“Despite the judge’s successful effort to prevent Cryer from presenting material evidence to bolster his case, the jury found his testimony credible and convincing. Following only a few hours of deliberation, the jury returned a unanimous verdict of not guilty on both counts.”
So, my question to ALL Americans is this: “Would you pay a tax, under threat of wage garnishment, liens, levies, seizure of assets, prosecution and imprisonment, if there was no law requiring you to do so?”
I certainly won’t. So, why would you?
It is time to say “No more fraud!”
How will the Federal government be funded without the income tax?
In 21st century America, ALL citizens will pay taxes according to the following philosophy:
“If you breathe our air, drink our water, and sleep under the blanket of security provided by our military, you will pay taxes.”
There is no fairer tax system than that.
In 21st century America, “We the People” will fund a much smaller Federal government in the Constitutional way our ancestors did, from 1788 until 1913, before the imposition of the income tax, using the two taxing methods that still exist in the Constitution today, which are:
- Indirect Taxes – following the “rule of uniformity”
- Direct Taxes – following the “rule of apportionment”
Article I, Section 8, Clause 1: “The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;”
Indirect taxes are intended to be the primary method of funding government and work like this: One rate (uniformity) is applied to a taxable item, is included in the price of that item according to sound accounting principles, and is ultimately paid by the person who buys the item (you). The distinguishing characteristic of this type of tax is that it is based on you engaging in a taxable activity, and is avoidable if you don’t. Examples are the Federal gasoline tax, airline tax, and telephone tax. If you don’t drive a car, fly in an airplane, or have a telephone, you don’t pay the tax.
Article I, Section 2, Clause 3: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several states which may be included in this Union, according to their respective Numbers…..”
Article I, Section 9, Clause 4: “No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.”
Direct taxes, since they apply to people and property, are intended to be used sparingly, for specific purposes, and work like this: Congress votes on legislation to appropriate funds for a particular purpose (paying all social security contributors a lump sum check for the balance in their accounts, as an example) and the President signs the bill into law. The total amount appropriated is divided (apportioned) among the states in proportion to each state’s population. Larger states pay a larger share. Smaller states pay a smaller share. The states are responsible for collecting the tax from its citizens and sending the revenues to the U.S. Treasury, by whatever method allowed by state law. When all payments are complete, the tax is repealed. Something similar to this direct tax actually happened during the Civil War. In 1861, President Abraham Lincoln signed into law an income tax to fund the war, and this tax was repealed in 1872, when the war ended.
As you can see, ultimately, all taxes are paid by “We the People” and, if we return to the taxing principles set forth in the Constitution, we will all pay our “fair share”, as the Founding Fathers intended.
What is the “Economic Freedom Act”?
In future elections, every candidate from every political party will be asked this question by the People:
“What is your plan to restore freedom to all American Citizens?”
Only American Citizen Party candidates will have the answer – the “Economic Freedom Act“.
What is the “Economic Freedom Act“?
It is a powerful piece of legislation that was designed to accomplish the following:
- Reduce the size and scope of the Federal government by eliminating all failing programs and those not authorized by the Constitution;
- Repeal all laws that have taken economic freedom from the American people;
- Call for a Constitutional Convention to repeal the 16th Amendment;
- Shift the balance of power from Washington, D.C. back to the States and to the People, as the Founding Fathers intended;
- Restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.
Vote Democrat? Vote Republican?
To restore your freedoms, stop holding your nose when you cast your vote.
Stop voting for the lesser of two evils.
Stop voting for the candidates selected for you by the media.
For yourself, for your children, and for future generations of Americans, change your mindset and vote your principles.
Vote American Citizen Party!
Here’s what you must do, beginning now:
- Join the American Citizen Party (it’s FREE!);
- Subscribe to our blog posts by entering your name and email address (our blogs are meant to educate the general public on a variety of subjects);
- Donate money to the Party to advance the cause of freedom (the American Citizen Party is registered with the Federal Election Commission as a Political Action Committee and can receive donations from individuals in any amount up to $32,400.00 per calendar year);
- Purchase “American Citizen Party” items from our store to become visible supporters of freedom (in keeping with the law of supply and demand, the more of you who purchase items, the faster the prices will come down);
- Volunteer your time, and whatever skills you have, to the party (all free-thinking, freedom-loving Americans are welcome);
- Raise money to build our grass roots organization (every dollar matters and will be properly accounted for);
- Run for public office as an American Citizen Party candidate (this is the Party you’ve been waiting for).
The “21st Century American Revolution” begins when YOU make the commitment to participate. The America that emerges will serve as the global model of freedom and prosperity for its citizens to enjoy and the world to emulate.
I know this is true because the foundation of the Plan to achieve it is based on the Constitution, sound accounting principles, and economic law, which leads to a predictable outcome.
“We the People” will take our country back from the “Enemies of Freedom”.
In the coming months and years, when one person asks another if they are a Democrat or a Republican, the growing response will be “I am an American Citizen.”
There is a brighter future for America.
Be a part of the “21st Century American Revolution” to make that happen.
Subscribe, Join, and Donate today!
Proud 21st Century American Revolutionary
Founder/President ~ American Citizen Party
Posted by Bob McNeil
Categories: AmericanCitizenParty.us, The Issues
Tags: 16th Amendment, 21st Century American Revolution, American Citizen Party, Article II Section 2, Bill Benson, Bob McNeil, Capitalism, civil disobedience, Conservative, Constitution, Economic Freedom, Economic Freedom Act, enemies of freedom, Federal Reserve, Founding Fathers, McNeil, President, Presidential Pardon, Robert A. McNeil, Supreme Court, Tax Honesty Movement, The Law that Never Was, Tom Cryer, U.S. Constitution, U.S. House of Representatives, U.S. Senate, voting, we the people, Wealth Redistribution